I suppose this post will serve as an introduction and declaration of my intentions. My name is Ashley. I need to lose 112 pounds. I am setting a completion goal of 12-31-11 just so this doesn't go on forever. That is a weekly goal of 2.24 pounds a week. Currently I am 232 pounds and my BMI is 36.3. I am under a doctor's supervision and have a standing monthly appointment. I am 5' 7'' tall and my goal BMI is 18.8.
I plan on changing the way I eat and my overall lifestyle to achieve this goal. I am a member of a gym and I have a gym buddy. I also have a new(ish) boyfriend who loves outdoor activities so we plan on doing a lot this spring. I'm really excited about all the changes in my life and hope that I can stick to it all.
I will be sharing pretty much everything in this blog. The good, bad, and ugly. I will be open and honest about every food I eat and every exercise. I'm trying to get in the habit of taking photos of my food before I eat it so everything will be chronicled.
My boyfriend and I will be trying out the Four Hour Body program. We are going to empty our pantry first. We are poor kids (lol) so we don't want to just throw away all the groceries we bought just days before discovering the program.
Good luck to me and good luck to you!
No comments:
Post a Comment